1. SynchronizingAG: Syncronization Google Earth and ArcGIS during Zoom and Pan
SyncronizingAG/SynchronizatorAG is a component of the software "GooglizingGIS" and to realize the visualization synchronization of ArcGIS and Google Earth. It lets ArcGIS and Google Earth communicate in different ways:
- Interaction between ArcGIS and Google Earth during zooming, panning, digitalizing and selecting in ArcGIS or Google Earth;
- Integration Google Earth Application in ArcMap and
- Fusion of the images from Google Earth to ArcMap as a layer.
"The First Intimate Touch of Google Earth with ArcGIS"
2. DigitizerAG - Synchronization Google Earth and ArcGIS during Digitalizing
2.1 Digitalizing in Google Earth and Synchronizing in ArcGIS
2.2 Digitalizing in ArcGIS and Synchronizing in Google Earth
The Second Intimate Touch of Google Earth with ArcGIS
3 Embedded SynchronizingAG - Integration of Google Earth into ArcGIS for visualization synchronization
The Intimate Touch of Google Earth with GIS - 2in1
4 Embedded DigitizerAG - Integration of Google Earth into ArcGIS for synchronizing digitalization